Monday, February 6, 2012

Best Missionary Ever! (He's always been so Humble!)



MORGAN!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOOD AND HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ILL SEND YOU A PRESENT THIS WEEK!!!!
FROM
QUINTON :)




No, I don't need a driving record no one has asked so I doubt ill need that but sure you can send it. I loved the package! It gave me lots to do and the yo-yo was my favorite haha its a hit at the CCM!

Nothing really new to report this week! I'm sending a package to you with some stuff. So be looking out for that.

But I'm up to 13 pounds at the CCM! Yeah buddy! But I make it look good you can bet that. :)
no I'm eating good food! I just get 3rds for every single meal I eat here haha but I make it work and the other problem is I just sit down in a class all day except for a 50 minutes gym period. So that's part of it. But I'm sure I'll loose it all when I get down to Argentina!


Saturday after we taught a lesson my teacher said "That is the best Law of Chasity Lesson I have ever had at the CCM before. Good Work." So... apparently I'm good at teaching the Law of Chasity hahaha and she cried during it because she felt the spirit so strong. I would say that i guess I'm the best missionary to ever come out of the CCM!! hahaha jk well maybe partly...

Seeing Tyler was great this week. He looked like he had lost a lot of weight and smaller, but he still looked good! So that was fun to see him. It was nice to get a lil boost during the week and it will help me survive the last 15 days I have here!

I really cant wait to go to Argentina!!!!! It will be great!


I lOVED Morgans pictures! I enjoy getting those of everyone and the family. She is Getting OLD!!! But yeah... Ill email y'all later. I have to go take my wonderful P-Day Nap and do laundry! haha Love ya!

Oh! Did you get to see my little Spanish clip I recorded for Tyler? I didn't really know what y'all wanted to hear so I started teaching the 1st lesson and then realized y'all don't care about that and stopped... DearElder.com me what you thought about that! See if Dad remembers any Spanish!

anyways.... only 2 weeks left! woot woot! I don't know what CCM means... you'll have to google that one. The Super Bowl info was great! haha I'm very glad the Giants won! That brings a smile to my face!

love ya fam! Good work on the blog!

Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment